Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone,

So a year or so ago i got these rashes on my arms/shoulder area and they were itchy so i did the worst thing possible.. scratched >_<.

Anyways, now i still have scars/dark spots from where the rash used to be.. and i'm wondering if there's any way for me to quickly get rid of them. Should I just wait it out? It seems to me that its been quite a while and there is little improvement... are there specific skin care products which target these?

Just need some advice :p
Because now, when i wear sleeve-less shirts the rest of my skin is fine but my shoulders look .. kinda weird and spotty.

Thanks in advance!

(I hope these are classified under 'scars'? and not any other skin condition so im posting in the right forum)

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Unfortunatly there is nothing "over the counter" to quickly remove marks and scars. Lasers are the fastest approach but their recovery times may acutally make them the longest alternative. Results aren't always guaranteed so that's something else to take into consideration.

There are scar and lightening creams on the market, this may be something you will want to consider.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As Feddy correctly indicated - there are no quick fixes for scars or stretch marks, although there are things that could be done to prevent stretch marks.

Here's what I found helpful for discoloration of areas recently acquired - wipe the area with cotton wetted with 20% cream hydrogen peroxide (most beauty supply stores would have it) or cut a slice of a lemon and wipe daily the area for a minute or so. Just remember, most importantly, to keep the area covered from the sun and don't forget to 'feed' the skin.

Sonia (Sonia Remy Cosmetic Co.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello everyone,

So a year or so ago i got these rashes on my arms/shoulder area and they were itchy so i did the worst thing possible.. scratched >_<.

Anyways, now i still have scars/dark spots from where the rash used to be.. and i'm wondering if there's any way for me to quickly get rid of them. Should I just wait it out? It seems to me that its been quite a while and there is little improvement... are there specific skin care products which target these?

Just need some advice :p
Because now, when i wear sleeve-less shirts the rest of my skin is fine but my shoulders look .. kinda weird and spotty.

Thanks in advance!

(I hope these are classified under 'scars'? and not any other skin condition so im posting in the right forum)

try using makari clearifying serum it work magic 4 u and good is on ur face u can try few products without being scared. try makari serum i promise u it will do wonders 4 u.good luck

·
Registered
394 Posts
Not to offend anyone but using Makari is a bad idea, stay away from that ridiculous, overpriced product that seems to work for a while and leaves your with severe damage after a couple of months. Do a search on this website on makari and you'll find its a no no.
There are better things out there than Makari, if you read through some of the threads, you'll find great products that other members have tried and recommend.
As for me, after using Makari, i broke out so bad and was so scarred. I am using a combination of things ( likas papaya soap, DIY vitamin c serum, retin a and HQ 4%) that has helped clear my skin, you might want to give some a try.

·
Registered
5 Posts
realy i think i stil have a thing for makari,i know what ur saying ttee it could be right. for me makari is bad news 4 my face but my body is looking good smooth and the way i want it 2 be. that is y i thot dat it could be good 4 joshie0808. ttee how long have been using the products mentioned above? dont celebrate yet mayb sooner or later they will bring out their true color. after makari i have learned just to try new whitening's products but not trust them. most of them dey seems to be bad news. i mean well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts