Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,233 Posts
Loooool !! I signed up as female cos I didn't wanna be judged on being ''male and wanting lighter skin'' Had I known SCT was like a ''lightening family '' and that there would be other males here. I would have boldly signed up as a GUY 

Back in the day there use to be a ton of influential male members: LightNLift, Perri, CuteBlackBoy, etc. they're all gone now. Us boys are in hiding. My name is more of a nickname my friends from high school gave me and I guess I liked it. I don't now LOL I wanna change.

· Registered
1,233 Posts
Yea I have lurked on some of their old threads/posts and urs as well ! Lol !! I love how your into compounding your own stuff ..must save you lots of money ! I been lurking on ur latest thread since the day u started it  ....trying to learn a thing or two  
It could save you money. But I'll make something, not like something small about it, let it go bad, make something else, all over again. DIY is about refinement. I tend to be ambitious and so fail much more often then people who are just more conservative. I'm also really bad with keeping a regimen. I think I just like making things ;)

· Registered
1,233 Posts
^^ this can be changed waterbabe, if you need help, just holler ;) This thread does have me cracking up!! Why in the world would you think Jerms is a male?? And why would you think Nikki was too?? I personally can tell a difference in vocab most of the time. Men speak much different and their lingo is usually what gives them away. Usually, I can tell after a few posts. Never in my wildest dreams would I think Jerms or Nikki were males. As for Diva...........I never thought you were female either. I knew you were a male ;). When you joined you were a boy and in college. Now that you have graduated..........you are the man!! That alone is something to be proud of :thumbsup: For the record, and the book being written............I am female through and through :yay:
Hey Gymrat, Is it possible to make a slight change to my username? Like DIYDivo?

· Registered
1,233 Posts
I knew DIYDiva was a guy because I had checked his pics on his update thread. I knew Jerms was a girl too 
Waterbabe was DEFINITELY a girl FOR ME about Nikki I thought she was a girl till Floreezy started to confuse me 
Oh yess and one other nick that confused me was Gus, she had a guys pic as her DP. I found out she was a girl only when she posted her pic in a thread! Haven't seen her around lately 
I think Gus is definitely a guy, Filippino. He use to be a little heavy so you may have thought he had some curvature?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.