Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 19 of 24 Posts

· Registered
3,371 Posts
Lmao, Sorry for the corny title. But where are the SCT Men At? I know this is a mostly Female Dominated Forum But I See Some of yall out there   I know that male skin is a little different than our lovely SCT women. What are your goal Shades? Do you have any before and afters? What Products or regimen are you using. It would be great to know there are more Male Skin Lighteners out there. Some of us can be so shy lol. 
Anyways Heres My Goal :  
I only saw a preview but I'd be damnedest those are not Bow wow's lips. I kissed them thats how I know...I'm not a guy but I'm gonna be lurking on this thread. It's weekend I need to hook up with someone or all y'all why not?!

· Registered
3,371 Posts
Cmon, YOU KNOW I'M YOUR ONE AND ONLY  ..you just cannot hook up with anyone else !! 
Baby it's you... You're the one I love You're the one I need You're my vitamin C C'mon baby baby it's you You're the one who buys my creams You're the one who makes me scream, When I need; every bleach stops, Finally you put my love on top... #beyonceLoveOntop

· Registered
3,371 Posts
LMAO!! Oh NO!! What has happened here............oh Floreezy, you are killing me!! That is hilarious, you are the first official SCT love rapper !! :goldcup:
Lololol, thanks Gymmie xoxo clears throat, flashes a Hollywood million dollar smile, looks straight at the crowd and begins the tearful Oscar acceptance speech...

· Registered
3,371 Posts
Please do not spread rumors, and especially one like this. Everyone here has access to check every single post a person has made............so with saying that, could you please pull this so called post you are talking about???? As the Administrator of the site, I am here to tell you, there is NO such post!! I find your post, rude, offensive and very uncalled for.
Bam in your face like the annoying Miley Cyrus!!!

1 - 19 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.