Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
It was about time lol....Hi my name is NewBeginnings and I am a male skin brightener lol

Lmao, Sorry for the corny title. But where are the SCT Men At? I know this is a mostly Female Dominated Forum But I See Some of yall out there
I know that male skin is a little different than our lovely SCT women. What are your goal Shades? Do you have any before and afters? What Products or regimen are you using. It would be great to know there are more Male Skin Lighteners out there. Some of us can be so shy lol.

Anyways Heres My Goal :

· Registered
576 Posts
Y'all are crazy! LOL Despite my name, yes, I am indeed very much male. I have a thread already if you guys are interested in my DIY messes and progress.
I heard Divo is the male equivalent of Diva, so DIYDivo??? maybe lol

· Registered
576 Posts
this is my current skin tone. I'm 3/4 at my goal. But I am very uneven in some places. (This pic is very deceiving lol) my inner uperarm is the only part of me that is at goal.
Your skin looks nice to me though...

· Registered
576 Posts
I got a REALLY rude question but am so desprate to ask... LOL
Can I? I've always wondered for guys who lighten
what about their private parts.
LOL please abeg don't ban me plzzzz
Not a rude question booboo...I don't know about other people but I want my third leg to stay darkkk (winks) lol....So I'm not lightening that area.

· Registered
576 Posts
loooooool... glycolics in GPO and YPO so if u use them its the same. It doesnt itch lol. I did GPO and my *** was on fire lool. I hate GPO
Tell me about it... This is GPO will NEVER touch my *** never ever ever ever again...Had me sleeping naked for almost two weeks...Still have goosebumps just thinking about it lol

· Registered
576 Posts
Hi guys i haven been on here in forever. My Lightening days have been over for months now. I came to the realization that i never needed to lighten my skin. and I look pretty damn good with Brown skin. Right now im super tanned cause i spent my summer suncscreenless in Mexico lol. Overall I do not regret lightening my skin because I appreciate my natural skin tone more than ever now. I still exfoliate tho !
Hello JordanRock2010! Good to hear from you again my brother. My question to you is how brown are you? Kelly Rowland, Tinie Tempa, Jennifer Williams, Brooke Bailey brown? or Akon brown?

· Registered
576 Posts
Just thought I'd stroll my way in here...

Hello fellows! I'm Isaiah, I'm 18 and live in North Carolina! I'm already in the ''light'' category I'm like Chris Brown/Diggy Simmons/Tyga/Robert Ri'chard and just wanting to lighten up to a nice high yellow tone like around Dudley O'Shaughnessy/Common/Michael Ealy/Drake/
Hello Isaiah! you are in the place man.

· Registered
576 Posts
I have no idea where g&g is made but it doesnt have steroids, my tub says made in Cote D' Ivoire. steroids give me stretchmarks and i get really sick. i have never experience that with g&g.
Cote D'Ivoire =Ivory Coast

· Registered
576 Posts
I'm laughing so hard cause its so true. But now that I've switched to all kojic and I'm going slow I'm good y'all. No longer confused hahaha
LOL, u know I'm telling the truth...Between what's the 411 on this everything kojic? How things are going for u?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.