Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

· Registered
12,462 Posts
Back in the day there use to be a ton of influential male members: LightNLift, Perri, CuteBlackBoy, etc. they're all gone now. Us boys are in hiding. My name is more of a nickname my friends from high school gave me and I guess I liked it. I don't now LOL I wanna change.
Yea I have lurked on some of their old threads/posts and urs as well ! Lol !! I love how your into compounding your own stuff ..must save you lots of money ! I been lurking on ur latest thread since the day u started it ....trying to learn a thing or two

· Registered
12,462 Posts
This thread does have me cracking up!! Why in the world would you think Jerms is a male?? And why would you think Nikki was too??
Oh wow Gymrat ! It can be changed ? Yay !! Ok will be pm'ing you soon about that, but nooo ,I never thought Jerms was male ..I have seen her pics from her numerous challenges
As for Nikki ,she was trying to ''try'' to confuse me ..lol !

· Registered
12,462 Posts
It could save you money. But I'll make something, not like something small about it, let it go bad, make something else, all over again. DIY is about refinement. I tend to be ambitious and so fail much more often then people who are just more conservative. I'm also really bad with keeping a regimen. I think I just like making things
I love already made commercial creams/lotions, way too lazy for compounding and I will also get the measurements wrong and possibly melt off my skin !!
After going thru ur going from natural to hq thread ...must say u are a mad compounder ! I hope you studied Chemistry and Physics in college cos u know ur onions !!

· Registered
12,462 Posts
sup.....
It's been a min since Ive been on here....but yeah I'm looking for a new regime.....just moved to L.A. so if y'all know any good places around here to buy skin lightening products. hmu asap....i'm like a mid tone guy...looking to get at least 2 shades lighter.........
Looking good bro ! How about I give you a skin lightening regimen in xchange for body buffing regimen
?

· Registered
12,462 Posts
Hey Guys my ex bf and most of his homeboys are bleaching , i know plenty of guys bleaching it's not a taboo in my community. what are ur preferences in term of dating ? Like do you date dark skin girls ,redbones or out of your race ( i'm curious to know if u don't mind answering)
I date outside my race
what community is this please where men bleach witihout being judged ?

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.