Skin Care Talk banner

1281 - 1300 of 1321 Posts

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
@gymrat The only good thing about winter is I become lighter for FREE ;);) LOL , Less rubbing for me and more exfoliating
Right?....see, winter is looking better and better....although its still high 70's where I am which sucks!! I pray for clouds daily :pray: it rains when I wish it was sunny and its sunny when I wish it were raining :p I'm stocking up on my peel stash lets hope it cools off soon!

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm definitely due for some peels!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Right?....see, winter is looking better and better....although its still high 70's where I am which sucks!! I pray for clouds daily :pray: it rains when I wish it was sunny and its sunny when I wish it were raining :p I'm stocking up on my peel stash lets hope it cools off soon!
SMh the start of the summer it rained every other day , Im so glad for the winter. People keep saying I look like I played in the sun and alll summer I was trying to dodge it :(.

What types of peels re you going to use ?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Speaking of peels It’s cold and not so sunny, so I started a higher dyi lactic acid lotion and I don’t know if I should be excited or kind of scared because when I say I’m peeling I mean in literal sheets, 75% both thighs and my whole right butt cheek,part of my leg and parts of both hands and it’s only the 3rd day, I just hope i don’t get darker because for the first 2 days I was scared I would get burned it I put anything on and I didn’t use and lotion to moisturizer but I moisturized today

·
Registered
120 Posts
My elbows completely peeled already and and part of my arms, I didn’t put any of the lotion on my chest,stomach or back because they were around light caramel before I even started lightening so using kojic San they’re Beyoncé lightest color

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
SMh the start of the summer it rained every other day , Im so glad for the winter. People keep saying I look like I played in the sun and alll summer I was trying to dodge it :(.

What types of peels re you going to use ?
Well I've dabbled in just about every peel one can think of......I wait for Winter to use TCA, which is what I will apply once the clouds start rolling in, if that ever happens....

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
Speaking of peels It’s cold and not so sunny, so I started a higher dyi lactic acid lotion and I don’t know if I should be excited or kind of scared because when I say I’m peeling I mean in literal sheets, 75% both thighs and my whole right butt cheek,part of my leg and parts of both hands and it’s only the 3rd day, I just hope i don’t get darker because for the first 2 days I was scared I would get burned it I put anything on and I didn’t use and lotion to moisturizer but I moisturized today
Peeling in sheets with a DIY LA lotion......what % were you using?? YIKES! No redness or irritation with that?? @BlackSamson

·
Registered
120 Posts
Peeling in sheets with a DIY LA lotion......what % were you using?? YIKES! No redness or irritation with that?? @BlackSamson
18% and I used it 2 or 3 days, I stopped using my dodo mixed with GnG like 2 or 3 week before to just exfoliate and work on my knuckles ( they weren’t black but they were brown ) I used Kojie San and fair and white aha 2 soap in rotation used aveeno body wash on the 2 or 3 days I used the dyi la lotion and I moisturized and I’m as surprised as you are there’s no irritation, redness or itchiness and i just hope some color comes back to blend in with the rest of my skin, I don’t know my color shade like I see some of you guys do on here but I’m around light caramel to Caramel and the areas that peeled are at Beyoncé’s lightest (except my hands those are kind of blended in)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
@BlackSamson That's what's up! Peeling game on point! No more acids for you tho!

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
18% and I used it 2 or 3 days, I stopped using my dodo mixed with GnG like 2 or 3 week before to just exfoliate and work on my knuckles ( they weren’t black but they were brown ) I used Kojie San and fair and white aha 2 soap in rotation used aveeno body wash on the 2 or 3 days I used the dyi la lotion and I moisturized and I’m as surprised as you are there’s no irritation, redness or itchiness and i just hope some color comes back to blend in with the rest of my skin, I don’t know my color shade like I see some of you guys do on here but I’m around light caramel to Caramel and the areas that peeled are at Beyoncé’s lightest (except my hands those are kind of blended in)
Thats all that peeled? Or are you still in the process of peeling? I really am shocked now that 18% would cause you to peel in sheets. Did you occlude with this lotion or just apply like a normal lotion?? Honestly, if the strength was too high your skin your would know, you would have irritation, red itchy bumps. So if you don't be thankful :eek: I've done my fair share of peels and yes my skin ends up blending and catching up, so don't worry, yours will do the same.

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey @beautymark. !
How's ur regimen?
hey my dear friend!! Well I'm on a DIY natural mix. Been using it for about two weeks. I made my own lotion base with KA B3 & BA. Oils. Everything dissolved perfectly. No crystals. Very moisturizing and smells great. I would get in more detail once I start seeing results. Still on HQ?

1281 - 1300 of 1321 Posts