Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried seaweed as a possible solution to acne? I've been researching - found information at aalgo.com/index.html (specifically aalgo.com/facial-treatments.html) - but would like to hear if anyone has any experience first hand.

Thanks!
Andy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sea weed re-mineralizes your skin. It can be very beneficial. An easier way than to use strips of sea weed is to buy spirulina in the healthfood store and mix it with something else good for your skin, like avocado or even yogurt. Use this mix as a masque. I don't know if you could consider it a cure -all for anything, but it does benefit the skin. Lynn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone tried seaweed as a possible solution to acne? I've been researching - found information at aalgo.com/index.html (specifically aalgo.com/facial-treatments.html) - but would like to hear if anyone has any experience first hand.

Thanks!
Andy.
Hi Andy, my name is Odette. I have been in the beauty indusrty for 20 yrs. Seaweed is very good for the skin. It has alot of minerals in it. It is very detoxifying. I have not ever treated acne with just seaweed. First, depending on how bad your acne is, please make sure not to pick anything on your face. You can spread bacteria, making the condition worse. Microdermabrasion & IPL treatments are a sure way to be rid of acne. Make sure your diet is good & you are drinking alot of water. No product/treatment can work if you are not looking after yourself. You might start by getting an extraction facial wher they remove blackheads and pimples. Make sure to moisturize, alot of oil is produces if you are drying your skin out too much. For more info, please visit my website at professionalskincaretips.com
There you can find alot of helpful information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts