6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh that cracked me up Fawnie. Yep it's was "that one"

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
That's what the boys like!
EEEWWWW DONT say that!!! Now you are being naughty-

Speaking of.....my oldest said he thought he should go to Vegas with me to be my body guard. I said ya right-LOL, I don't need a bodyguard, I can take care of myself just fine-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
EEEWWWW DONT say that!!! Now you are being naughty-

Speaking of.....my oldest said he thought he should go to Vegas with me to be my body guard. I said ya right-LOL, I don't need a bodyguard, I can take care of myself just fine-
CAN you, rat?? Travel in packs and you should be safe, but watch out for thieves! There are some real artists out there!

You know the trick they do to steal stuff from your room right? --->they go in a room where the maid has the door propped open to clean and tell her they "forgot something"... So get enough towels and sheets to last the whole time and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out!!!

Mama fawnie's gon' worry herself SICK now til yu get back!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
CAN you, rat?? Travel in packs and you should be safe, but watch out for thieves! There are some real artists out there!

You know the trick they do to steal stuff from your room right? --->they go in a room where the maid has the door propped open to clean and tell her they "forgot something"... So get enough towels and sheets to last the whole time and put the "Do Not Disturb" sign out!!!

Mama fawnie's gon' worry herself SICK now til yu get back!
Oh ya fawnie, I totally can take care of myself. I am a tough petite cookie!! Not to worry there!! I can hit hard and run like hell!!

BUT OMG!!!! You are so right!!! How flippin easy that would be to say you forgot something and walk right in someone elses room!!!!!!
WOW, I never even thought of that!!

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
That's so true Fawnie. When we go to Vegas (can't wait going in two weeks) I always take a grocery shopping bag so no one knows where I have been shopping. Go green!!

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
That's so true Fawnie. When we go to Vegas (can't wait going in two weeks) I always take a grocery shopping bag so no one knows where I have been shopping. Go green!!
Like a brown bag? That won't hold much Emily!!

Well I leave for Vegas on Thursday. If your bags are packed you can have my ticket-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Wow you guys all goin to Vegas is makin me jealous!!
Yeh good point Emily and leave the bling at home too....wear the fake.

I saw Bennifer there when they were big...shopping at the forum. They looked like any other couple in jeans with big shopping bags and their security closeby....so many beautiful ppl out there....

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Take one of those Walley World recycle bags as a purse that should throw those pesky thieves off a little.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts