Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Oh dear, I went to the Sephora near my house yesterday and spent soooo much I'm feeling a teeny bit guilty!!! I went to buy a birthday present for my sister and treated myself waaay too good...it sure was fun though!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey kitskid, it really isn't bad to spend something for ourselves! I am totally guilty of that too!! HAHA I always make excuses to buy this or that! I sometimes even crave to shop!

I totally love Sephora!
When it comes to make-up I always go there to add something to my haul. Hey, have you heard of Sephora coupons ? I saw this online and I'm going to try one for myself during the sale..

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
enter code: ff2009 when you check out online for 20% off
You would have to post this now fawnie!!! speaking of makeup, this is what I purchased today. After I applied my blush I lightly put some of this over it and on my tzone area, it added a very nice touch-

Parfums Christian Dior ? Fragrance, make-up, skincare

I am also trying another foundation of theirs. I will keep you posted on the outcome of that. It takes me a couple days of wearing it to decide if I like it or not.
Parfums Christian Dior ? Fragrance, make-up, skincare

·
Registered
154 Posts
I found I have a Sephora very close to me. Closer than the one on the strip even. I am going to go in a few days as I want to try the Urban Decay liner. I wonder if I would save more though by buying online and using the 20% off....hmm , need to look at what the shipping charge would be. Of course it would still be better to go and look at the goodies in person. Man, I need to give myself a strict limit and stick to it before I go in there.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
fawnie can you let me know if you get an email please if it doesn't end really soon. I've ran out of some stuff

·
Registered
487 Posts
Sorry, the code is MADNESS. I couldn't see the whole coupon first. Fawnie if you tried and it didn't work, I am sorry. Try now please.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Thanks for posting this Nimmi

I went to Sephora right after you posted it (was planning on it anyway...so great timing!), and I had a $100 dollar gift card that I received for my birthday - so I was excited to get another 15% off. They check on your email though. They ask what your DOB is and also what your email addy is. Of course, since I'm not signed up my email addy didn't come up. But the woman was so nice that she said "come look at the computer and tell me which one is you - you must have given me the wrong email address
".

Oh, how I love Sephora

1 - 17 of 17 Posts