Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I've had pretty blotchy skin all of my life. I have an uneven spots all over my body and am looking to finally do something serious about it. My complexion is about the same as Halle Berry or Beyonce, so I'm not looking to be lighter. But I want my skin to be even toned and have a glow to it.

I live in Atlanta and have heard about this company called Seraphim Skin Care here in Atlanta. This is my first post so I can't link to the site, but you can google it.

I've emailed them before and they say it does work on brown skinned people, but I was wondering if anyone here has ever used this product. And if so, what were your results?

I've seen many advertisements and testimonials in local magazines so I know it's reputable. But I want to know if anyone here has tried it, as most of the testimonials tend to be from white women.

I plan on getting the body wash and the moisturizer. I have so many spots and was trying to use creams on each and every spot. But that is time consuming and not to mention impossible. This is the first time I've ever seen a body wash or moisturizer with lightening agents in it.

Since you all have much more experience with these things, could you please recommend other powerful body washes if you know of any that would even out a blotchy uneven complexion.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I live in atlanta too! I have never heard of them, it looks like great products but i'm afraid over priced. Its nothing but retin a and hydroquionone 4%

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was mistaken, it's not a body wash, but a cream to put all over your body like lotion.

You say it's nothing but retin a and 4% hq, but is that effective. I don't care about the cost really, unless it's possible to do the same thing for cheaper.

I just want to be able to slather my whole body in something and have my skin tone be one color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts