Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My husband wants to know the best way to shave his head! He currently uses HEADBLADE razors and shaving cream, he has tried electric shavers but none of them cut very close to the head! Any suggestions? He has sensitive skin also.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
my other half uses Nicky Clarke hair clippers and he gets a close shave, but it all depends on if he wants to get a reaallly close shave and not stubble. if so with most shavers he will get stubble.

if so then it could be the razor my dear. or a cut throat razor eeekk can you imagine!!!

or? i am not sure if anyone has ever used them on thier head before, but perhaps an epilator- which would pull the hairs out. yikes could end up with a sore head!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was thinking of a epilator but he has verrry sensitive skiN!! So that would be a problem. I just wanna make it easy for him, he shaves every morning, and then if were going out that night, he will have to shave AGAIN. Its just so time consuming!

·
Registered
30 Posts
don't worry if your husband has a sensitive skin. just put some cream or lotion that can less irritate the skin. and don't shave twice a day, the skin on your hair can get damage or have cuts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts