Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long of a shelf life does Ferulic & Hyaluronic Acid have. What are the best ways to store and the same questions for Sea Kelp Bioferment? Thanks!

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Store them in the frig. I would only trust them to be active for 6 months or less.
Fawnie what products do you store in the fridge? Or maybe I should say what products don't you? I don't store anything but my Vit C serum.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Fawnie what products do you store in the fridge? Or maybe I should say what products don't you? I don't store anything but my Vit C serum.
LOL Everything that I use for my C serum goes in the frig except the propylene glycol! The ferulic, the SKB, the LAA, the various oils, the dimethyl isosorbide, the tocopherol....it all goes in there. Less room for food that way!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
LOL Everything that I use for my C serum goes in the frig except the propylene glycol! The ferulic, the SKB, the LAA, the various oils, the dimethyl isosorbide, the tocopherol....it all goes in there. Less room for food that way!
Wow, ok. Well my son away at school, just sent home his fridge he used in his room. Maybe I will plug that in my bathroom. Just think .....I wouldn't have to come out for much if I had a fridge in the bathroom-

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
My new house is going to have one in my bath! Beauty potions and champagne!
I have the perfect spot for it in my bathroom. It isn't a large fridge. But it is a cute stainless perfect bathroom size one. Oh gosh, my DH would just die!! A tv and a fridge in the bathroom, what will be next? A mattress?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I have the perfect spot for it in my bathroom. It isn't a large fridge. But it is a cute stainless perfect bathroom size one. Oh gosh, my DH would just die!! A tv and a fridge in the bathroom, what will be next? A mattress?
Jacuzzi and plasma TV oh hell yeah!

We went to the Kohler factory once looking at bathroom fixtures and OMG! You wouldn't believe what you can put into a bathroom!! Oh yeah the wine refrigerator, the mood-lites shower, the waterfall shower, the steam shower (my favorite!)....the possibilities are endless involving water.

You can even stay at the resort there and try out different types of combinations in one of the Immersion Suites: Destination KOHLER:Immersion Suite:The American Club:Hotel

This is the place I go for the Shiatsu massage when things get too bad. She massages my back with her feet!

How did we get here from "Shelf-life"??? Oh yeah....frig's in the bathroom...

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Jacuzzi and plasma TV oh hell yeah!

We went to the Kohler factory once looking at bathroom fixtures and OMG! You wouldn't believe what you can put into a bathroom!! Oh yeah the wine refrigerator, the mood-lites shower, the waterfall shower, the steam shower (my favorite!)....the possibilities are endless involving water.

You can even stay at the resort there and try out different types of combinations in one of the Immersion Suites: Destination KOHLER:Immersion Suite:The American Club:Hotel

This is the place I go for the Shiatsu massage when things get too bad. She massages my back with her feet!

How did we get here from "Shelf-life"??? Oh yeah....frig's in the bathroom...
How did we get here from Shelf-life? Cuz that's how we are-

OOOOHHHHH I would love a massage given by feet. That pressure must be the best! I can do my son's and DH shoulders with my heels, but that is about the extent of it. I won't dare let them touch me with their feet though-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts