Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ordered on Friday and only received an email that same night that my order has been confirmed. but i have not received any emails about shipping or transaction number or anything? also they have taken the money out of my account too. when am i supposed to receive more info.?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are you referring to ADC? If so, don't worry, they will send you an email saying that your item(s) have been shipped. They get pretty swamped their with all our orders
I was concerned about that at first because I got the email confirmation, but nothing on shipping. Then about 4 days later I got an email saying my order had been shipped. They still haven't gotten a tracking number out to me
but considering how everyone else has had a good experience with them, I figured I would be patient as their order will take a while to get to you....

So don't worry, all is well!

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you order from ADC....you should received order confirmation shortly after you have placed it and if you paid by credit card then you should received a couple of e-mails from their payment gateway companies that ADC using....but after that don't hold your breath for it...you will be kept waiting and waiting for days wondering about your order status, so I have to e-mail them instead asking my order status...and still no tracking number yet!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts