Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new, within the past few minutes, but have been reading for over an hour now. After all the posts about ingredients, I got my new jar to see just what it contained.... and oddly, there are NO ingredients on the product!

Anyone know what's in it? (am using it to try to get rid of brown facial spots.)

Therin

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Welcome Therin. So you are saying that no products at all are posted on the Shiseido jar? Have you checked the box it came in and their website?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Cream
An ultra-rich brightening moisturizer that retexturizes skin, as it helps diminish the appearance of visible spots, freckles, and dullness. Ensures a smooth, evenly luminous complexion. Specially developed with Shiseido original Multi-Target Vitamin C and Spot Deacti-Complex. Formulated with Asian plant extracts to improve moisture balance and smooth skin texture. Recommended for dry skin. Use at night after cleanser and softener. "

This is all I can find... other than that they say it is all natural, whatever that means <g>.

So I assume, it has none of the "neat" things you ladies speak about??

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Vitamin C and "Spot Deacti-Complex", they do not explain what this complex is exactly. Did it help to lighten your skin and how long have you been using it for? I'll try searching the ingredients.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tonight will be night # 27.... as another poster said, "I have never done anything good for my skin". I have been SO remiss in the past, but have turned over a new leaf, and have vowed to be totally diligent from now on. (duh, it's a little late, Therin!)

I just wish I understood all the "peels" etc you all are referring to. Hopefully, thru reading your posts, I will garner some much needed knowledge!!

Therin, The elder
(go ahead and laugh, I can take it, as I have very tough skin.... please forgive the stupid pun.)

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I tried doing a search to find the ingredient list and was unable to find it. It seems to be secretive, I did read that it comes with a box insert. Other than vitamin C, all I see mentioned on their site is that it's made with "Asian plant extracts", and "Spot Deacti-Complex". For the price I don't think it's fair to the customers to not list all of the ingredients and in order of effectiveness. So, it's difficult to compare as I have never used this. What are your experiences with this, did it help you to lighten?

Well, we are all here to improve and maintain our skin to make it look it's best and healthiest. It's better to learn now than never, as I tend to stop and start but now trying to remain consistent. There are several here who can give beneficial advice in addition to the scientific evidence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts