Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been taking liposomal gluta and vitamin c for 3-4 months now
and at the same time I'm also exfoliating

I kind of had a feeling the results I was getting was from exfoliation alone, but still I kept going on with the gluta even tho it's expensive

well a few weeks ago there was a huge problem with my order (post office fault) it got los
t and I won't get a refund I was extremely upset and annoyed because it interrupted my regime and that thing isn't cheap so it's like money down the toilet

but I'm the kind of person that always likes to see the silver lining so since I lost my liposomal gluta, why not try the pills form it might even end up working better for me

I know liposomal offers the best way of absorption and all that jazz, but diffrent people react to stuff differently and I actually heard a couple of people saying pills worked better to them than liposomal

what do you think

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@brownies19 which kind of pills were you looking into? has your skin tone changed since you stopped taking liposomal?
jarrows since it's something most people here take with mixed results

to answer your second question
at the same time I stopped taking liposomal I also took a 2 week break with exfoliation and to add to that the sun was particularly strong those days
So i got a tiny bit darker
Now I'm back with my regime of exfoliation (without the liposomal gluta and vitamin c) and my skin is even lighter than before
(prob because breaks sort of do that)
so in conclusion I think the liposomal made no difference

I'm al

but yeah I already ordered the jarrows one and as soon as it arrives I'm going to start taking it with vitamin c and little by little I add more supplements (msm, nac etc) and ill see if there is any diffrence or if any of these boost my results

1 - 3 of 3 Posts