- 1 cup butter
- 1 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, old bay seasoning and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
Side Note: If your going to make this recipe over pasta. You can take off the shrimp tails as it's not needed.