Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started using simple on my face (cleaning wipes, wash, toner and moisturiser)

But so far so good skin feels soft and supple felt like that after first wash. (only been 2weeks)

I wanted to get peoples opinions and experience with using simple.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is Simple the name of a brand? It is very important to use skin care products that suit your skin type.
oh yes...is it the product's name?Or do you mean the simple means of facial skin care?Personally, I am into the simple means of cleaning my face...for example I use home remedies

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Sorry I wasn't very clear, but yes the product ....'SIMPLE',,,,has any1 tried it.
Hi beautiful,

I have just started using SIMPLE face wash and I am liking it coz it's fragrance free and soap free. It is very kind to the skin and does not irritate at all which is very important for me as I suffer from rosacea. Most face wash make my face flush unfortunately. Also, I use their eye-makeup remover. Find it very effective to remove even waterproof mascara

Absolutely love this line so far. Will be trying their other products soon!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have been using the wipes for ages and love them. They are great for removing
the long lasting lipsticks..

·
Registered
88 Posts
I use Simple facial wipes too- the moisturises were not to my skins tastes and they threw another tantrum and I got random white heads (painful ones!) which is generally how my skin reacts (its very fickle). My skin also either dried out at the use of the cleansers (used with water) or they didn't get my skin clean enough- I could still pull off foundation after washing!
It could be because Simple isn't natural- think there is an ingredient in some products my skin does not like, mineral oils maybe? certain parabens? not sure! Either way, the cleansing wipes are great for me- (few are so this is a good thing!) but unfortunetly not much else is! But that's just my experience.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes yes i truly Love this line i faithfully use the 12hr replenishing moisturizer and i never dry out,break out and My skin look feels soft all day long. Its the best so far iv try ppl its worth the use

1 - 9 of 9 Posts