Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used this and what are your thoughts?

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
Yes, it is very rich and I would only recommend it if you have EXTREMELY dry skin. Or it is nice if you are looking for a rich night cream.

Canvas base cream, Mitochondrial booster cream and European cream are nice choices.

Anti Aging and coffee fruit creams are nice light weight creams used more for daytime use.

I guess it just depends on what kind of a cream you are looking for Goat.

·
Registered
550 Posts
gymrat: I love the name "canvas base cream"! Makes me want to buy it, like Benefits "Erase Paste". I bought it because of the name and I love it!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ratty my plan is to use it to buffer the RA in my more "tender" area

·
Registered
419 Posts
dream cream is rich but not greasy. I use it at night as my skin has a tendency towards the drier side during the fall/winter months. It blends in very nicely. I use it after the anti-aging cream. I think it should work well as a buffer. I sometimes add it to my Green Cream when my skin is acting dry.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
gymrat: I love the name "canvas base cream"! Makes me want to buy it, like Benefits "Erase Paste". I bought it because of the name and I love it!
LOL Lordm, I wish I could say it made me look like a "canvas base"-

Goat- yes dream cream would work as a good buffer, a little bit goes a long way.

·
Registered
713 Posts
goat where you puttin that cream girl...the places I am thinking of are sort of wrinkled naturally....you want to smooth them out

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the girls kitskid keep them smooth

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
by the way this stuff is awesome for soothing itching skin from the TCA peelies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts