Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I suffer from sebhoerric ezcema on my face in just a few areas, it comes and goes but boy when its here it sure is here and will not go.
I have tried all sorts from natural products to even medication cream from my gp such as steriod and hydrocortisone cream and nothing shifts it.
I am fed up and depressed with this condition as i get very embarresd about it can any one suggest anything for me please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi yes ive had nizoral, didnt help dont think it would be a good idea to put shampoo on my face any way but thanks

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Aveeno makes some great (& reasonably priced) creams & treatments for eczema. My aunt had it quite badly (her leg sometimes became raw) & the Aveeno really helped her. Be sure you do not have, on top of the eczema, a sensitivity to something else in your env't like air fresheners, household cleansers, laundry detergents etc. as these may be making your condition worse.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I too suffered from Seborrhoeic on my face on a few areas and was pretty red, flakey and just felt horrible. Steroid creams didn't work for me either, but all that has changed.
I use Nizoral shampoo and apply Dove facial cleanser that has green tea and cucumber. It has helped dramatically. It really helps keep your skin moist and the redness has gone completely.
I'd recommend to try this cleanser out:
mydove.com.au/face_cleansers_face_cleansers_fresh-touch.asp
along with Nizoral shampoo and ofcourse, a moisturiser.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Try something with sulfur in it. A 10% sulfur soap like Dr. Joesoef's. Also avoid SLS & SLES. Works for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts