Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm 24 years old and I look like 17 years old girl. I don't have wrinkles, sometimes have acne(2-3 times in month), always have blackheads on my nose and my skin is combination type.I use make up every day. I want to begin skin care but don't know how to begin and which products to use. Women in my family begin to have wrinkles very very old years mostly after 55-60 years old. What can you advise me?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Avoid the sun, treat the acne with OTC products as well as the blackheads, and keep your face moisturised but not oily! Try and use moisturisers that say non-comodogenic they will not cause acne or blackheads.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Lexi2009!
I'm not from English speaking country and don't know what is OTC. can you write full mean of OTC?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I'm 24 too and my best advice for you is to eat healthy (aka tons of fresh vegies), also taking a natural supplement everyday helps in the long run. Exercising really helps my skin, such as yoga or sweating on the treadmill. It helps me with pimples and my complexion. I also use St. Ives apricot scrub daily- it's cheap and works really well. Also, a Vitamin C cleanser and a paraben free (all natural) moisturizer. Of course sunscreen!! For our age, these are some of the best methods to preserve healthy skin!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you periwinkle!

Lexi2009, I'm from Azerbaijan. A little and last European country.

naturalchic02 thank you for your advise. I like everything natural and also vitamins. Most of all B group A and E vitamins. I take them 2-3 course each year. But vitamin C makes me fat.:-(

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lexi2009 Eleykuma Salam..It is nice that you know..you surprised me with salam eleykuma. where do you know that?:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hello,

I'm 24 years old and I look like 17 years old girl. I don't have wrinkles, sometimes have acne(2-3 times in month), always have blackheads on my nose and my skin is combination type.I use make up every day. I want to begin skin care but don't know how to begin and which products to use. Women in my family begin to have wrinkles very very old years mostly after 55-60 years old. What can you advise me?
Thanks.
Geeez, that old...

Don't sweat it, those good genes will let you get away with murder..*almost*..

- Don't cook yourself in the noon day sun
- Don't smoke or drink *too much* (I can't very well axe it, since I'm living proof that 45 years of it hasn't hurt my skin in the least.)
- Don't smother your face in makeup and chemicals day in and day out

- Do incorporate vitamins A, B, C, + E as much as possible into your skincare regime
- Do use nourishing cold pressed oils in place of moisturizer.. (Oily skins can benefit as well from this, and it can actually help rectify a too oily skin.)
- Do use a microfiber cloth twice a day, which will help you get rid of the acne naturally.
- Consider an LED that is specifically geared to acne and collagen building..(LightStim is the best I've found for home use.)

Enjoy those genes, they rule.. For a glimpse of what the future holds for most, you need only look at your mom + grandma.. (And yes, there are always exceptions to every rule)..

Off to pour a Merlot, and make din-din ...
Cheer's!

·
Administrator
33,797 Posts
"Very very old years....55-60". Gee that gives me hope....!

So what should I do now? Just get the gun????!!!
Nope get out the gadgets!! BabyQ, dermaroller, etc and get busy!! Forget the gun fawnie, we need you around here!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts