Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello betty02, you have come to the right place! We also like to make our own products so you can learn to do that, it's a great way to save money and make awesome serums! Nice to have you on board, check out the anti-aging and basic skin care forums, you can learn lots there!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, there are many threads about different products that surely are interesting to read. You'll learn a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello--I have been doing some research on making my own products. So far I have natural unrefined sheabutter, coconut oil, olive oil, calendula oil, and squalene as a few that I would like to incorporate into something--a cream or a rich soap. Anyone care to gie a hand on either? Thank you--Lou Ann

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Quote: Originally Posted by dkibby

Hi Betty, I applaud you in wanting good skincare. I do know that a big step in acheiving this goal is to understand your skin and learn good habits. This will cost you very little. About using home maid remidies I cannot make a judgement one way or the other. But I do know that if you smoke you are doing grave harm to you skin so if you transfer the cost of smoking to buying great products that work for you then you will be way ahead of the game. You might want to purchase a great new book "Write Your Skin a Prescription For Change" by Rodan and Fields. It's available from Amazon.com's book section.

Welcome Donald. You might want to delete your signature.

Skin Care Talk - Announcements in Forum : Introductions

1 - 7 of 7 Posts