Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned 33. Do anyone know what the best skin care regime to use.I don't have any wrinkles only fine lines under my eyes.I do have some sun damage which looks like a mask around cheeks. Somebody recommended using cerave as a cleanser ,ole henkrisen express the truth as a moisturizer and retinol 1.0. does anyone know if those products work?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,

33 is about time you should start using anti aging products. In fact, you can follwo an ati aging skin care regimen now. Try using The Obagi Nu-Derm Condition and Enhance System. It comprises of Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel, Toner, Clear, Exfoderm Forte, Blender, and Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35.

It erases all signs of aging skin like wrinkles and fine lines and enhances skin quality.

Regards,

Marilynn

·
Registered
4 Posts
His and her anti ageing in New Zealand is what i use and love it. IM 40 and have had great results with these products. I guess it is a personal choice and depends on budgets etc. Another great cheaper option is Olive oil.... I apply this at night especially around my eyes

Kind regards Lissy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts