Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have deep under eye crescent shaped circles (dark circles) under my eyes. I religouly clean, tone and moisturize daily. I am only 45y/o and suddenly my skin is aging! Anyone here know of any free skin care trials for for anti wrinkle for the face and especially for the eyes? I am tired of wasting my money on free trials that are 100% scams! Thank you!:doh

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Oh dear, yes those are the bane of everyone's existence!
The first thing I think of, of course, is are you getting enough sleep and good nutrition?
Are they hereditary - does anyone else have them in your family?
What have you tried so far?

Most places have a 30 day return policy with receipt, so you can try things and if you don't see any results at all happening, you could take them back.

Those free trials usually end up being scams.

Here's what works for me: retin-a (even under the eye area), vit c serum, sunscreen, facial exercise and massage to firm up and thicken the undereye skin so that the discoloration doesn't show thru - also this fills in any hollows that show up as dark areas. I use FlexEffect and Ageless If You Dare.

Hope this might help a little.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your prompt response! Under eye discoloration, circles, bags etc I am the only one of my immediate family who has this flaw, plus I am sure that I could use much more sleep! Do any of those products that you use have websites?

Respectfully Yours,
James

·
Registered
17 Posts
well sorry James I dont really know about free trials but I use the ariona skincare antiaging concentrate under eyes, it really helps brighten that area. I think I already recommended it to someone on here. but they had really friendly customer service so you could ask the,m for a piad sample or something
I also use vitamin E capsules under eye. The serum you can get at arionaskincare dot c o m and vit E capsules, check your local health food store.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey, listen to fawnie. I just started facial exercises w/"ageless is you dare" and I was able to see some immediate results in the eye are which is usually the first place you see results. I am also starting a retin a routine (strictly for fine lines) beginning tonight actually. I have read up a lot on the retin a stuff and is sounds like you could benefit from that also. The facial exercises and retin a have been tried and tested w/ great results and you can read about them on various boards. Not so much w/free skincare trials.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts