Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i'm a newbie and i have a big problem..:'( I have previously used many creams caroloight(with the soap)then qei+ the harmony reparateur with the serum and the soap,body clear,citro light,fair &white aha lotion with the soap and now for the moment use the sure white bleaching cream(everyday day&night),the sure white serum(everyday day&night)and my kojie san soap everyday day and night for 5min .my decolete and neck are a caramel tone and my face face are dark brown and i have a lots of permatan on my month ,nose check i doesnt see any result with my kojie san and the sure with"please help thx in advance:-D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Stop using all the lighteners and just exfoliate for a few weeks. This way lighteners can penetrate better and you might just be able to get rid of your permatan only exfoliating. Use a low percentage aha cream at night. Use a 30% or 40% la peel once a week. Don't use the aha cream one day before and one day after the peel. So if you do your peel on Friday do not use the aha cream on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Try that for 6 weeks and then take a 2 week break and see if there is any improvement. Don't forget to use a sunblock with zinc oxide.

Good luck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stop using all the lighteners and just exfoliate for a few weeks. This way lighteners can penetrate better and you might just be able to get rid of your permatan only exfoliating.  Use a low percentage aha cream at night. Use a 30% or 40% la peel once a week. Don't use the aha cream one day before and one day after the peel. So if you do your peel on Friday do not use the aha cream on Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Try that for 6 weeks and then take a 2 week break and see if there is any improvement. Don't forget to use a sunblock with zinc oxide. Good luck
thank u :) i have exfoliate with the fair&white aha soap abd don't anx lightening than i use the kojie san soap for 2month with the sure white serum and the sure white bleching cream any lightening and my permantan on dont go (sry for my english im german) so i starded again with the kojie san soap and the sure with serum and toning gel on the morning and at night i use the fair&white savon gommant and the fair&white whitening cream i don't see im yet darker my decolete and my neck are a gold caramel tone and my face are dark brown i wanna use a lactic acid peel to get rid of my permantan and become lighter:(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry I don't really know about the products you are using so I can't say anything but i'm sure someone else has experience with them and they'll help you. If you want to buy lactic acid you can get it from ebay or makeup artist choice. Make sure you read about it before you buy it, there is plenty of information on this forum about it. This is a good thread to get you started :)

http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/31444/the-beginners-guide-to-la-ga-peels-the-illustrated-edition

·
Registered
65 Posts
You can also buy lactic acid at
Makingcosmetics.com
Lotioncrafters.com
Bulkapothecary.com

Don’t forget to take your supplements. Very important and you can order pure ingredients from
Bulksupplements.com

Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts