Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering is there any way besides taking elasticin pills or using chemically treated skin regimes to improve skin elasticity. Does anyone have any ideas or a site they can recommend for further details. Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Drinking a healthy amount of water helps improve skin elasticity. Also you can try to keep the skin moisturized using Vitamin E creams.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have decided to go all natural with ALL of my skin care products, Vitamin E and Cocco Butter are knowen to improve the elasticity of your skin. I now use jillslgspa.c*m for all my Natural Skin Care products. I have been 100% satisfied with the Face Kit #1. I hope this helps!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Drink lots of water. Don't smoke. Use alcohol in moderation. Eat Healthy. Exercise. Get plenty of rest. Protect your skin from sun damage by applying a sun block or sunscreen every day, whether you're in the sun or not. Use an antioxidant (SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic is the best on the market, I think) once a day to protect healthy collagen and elastin cells and correct those that have been damaged. If you're one of those lucky people with lots of melanin in your skin (Hispanic, Indian, African) be thankful because you won't get the "sags" like those with lighter skin.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am using the Victoria Principal line of products, and it has really helped! Also I truly recommend going for a facial eey 6-8 weeks if you can. I had to skip about 2 months in a row because of family crisis, but once I just went this week for facial, the skin is bouncing right back. It just needed a good deep cleaning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Eliminate the use of Chemical BASed PRoducts...

Go natural and u will be glad u did.

I dont use soap on my skin anymore unless i have to remove my make up then I use a natural soap followed by a seaweed and green tean cleanser that my mother -in-law formulated.

Functional Aging means wisdom when
"We put life into our years, not years into our lives" .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts