Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skin is the bodyâ€2122s mirror of our inner health and wellness, both physical and emotional.

Natural skin care is the care of the skin (the largest organ of the body) using naturally-derived ingredients (such as herbs, roots, essential oils and flowers) combined with naturally occurring carrier agents, preservatives, surfactants, humectants and emulsifiers (everything from natural soap to oils to pure water). The classic definition of natural skin care is based on using botanically sourced ingredients currently existing in or formed by nature, without the use of synthetic chemicals, and manufactured in such a way to preserve the integrity of the ingredients.
As a result of this definition, many people who use natural skin care products generally make their own products at home from naturally occurring ingredients. While there are many wives' tales surrounding the benefits of certain ingredients, scientific studies have proven that such ingredients as Chamomile have demonstrated healing and anti-inflammatory properties when applied topically. Many people use natural skin care recipes to make remedies to care for their skin at home. Many spas and skin care salons now focus on using more naturally derived skin care products. Over the past ten years, several companies have been started to make available completely natural products to the general public.

The mangosteen contains highly concentrated doses of antioxidants, known as xanthones that have been shown to be 30 times more powerful than those found in green tea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the welcome very nice to meet you. The mangosteen does come in the juice form. It is available in a skin care line (see my profile)
My mother (66 years old) wanted something for anti-aging and she is on both and is having wonderful results both feeling great and her skin looks great. My niece (18 years old) had really bad acne she is on just the skin care and her skin looks the best it ever has, she was going to dermatologists and nothing was working. The one thing i love about this is there is so most scientific research behind Mangosteen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts