Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this site on the internet. I think it's new because i haven't seen it before.

If I read it right, it's saying you can lighten your entire body using some kind of self-hypnosis or listening to special sounds.

Anyone tried this or heard of this? I fancy lightening my whole body without poisoning it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
hynosis has a lot of potential for many skin and body modification/improvements. but its not magic. it works best if you are highly receptive the the hypnotic suggestions. although many people can be hypnotized very few are able to truely harness the power that the mind can have over the body.

so if you want to try skin lightening hypnosis. first see if you can clearly recieve the suggestions. you may also need to do some training for focus, relaxation and concentration. its alot of work to truely get the full benifit. i cant say that skin lightening hypnosis works for sure. but if hypnosis can induce blisters with the touch of ice... or bleeding on the forhead with the suggestion of a wearing a crown of thorns... breast enlargement in men.... then skin lightening is possible.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hypnosis? I am not sold at all. The pigmentation of your skin is genetically and environmentally controlled. Listening to music (subjecting you skin to light sound vibrations) doesn't alter any of the above. It might lighten your mood/emotions and thus may cause a hormonal cascading effect, resulting in you seeing yourself in a better prespective. But scientifically, I don't see how it can work. Then again, I am a chemist and am a little bias. My experiences with skin lighter is complicated. But when I found out which product compliments my skin, the results are satisfying.

·
Registered
19 Posts
shishedo. wash+softener+cream. all together $200. well worth the money comparing to other high end brands. make sure you don't cheap out on the softener coz the face wash really makes the skin dry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts