Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
she's a product pusher. Homegirl says $1,000 cream is what she's using, and literally she's not joking check the fair and flawless site lol.
Omg, girl tell me about it ;). That F&F product line is through the freakin roof!!!! I've always envied Hollywood Siren... saying to myself "dang, I wish I could afford to use the skin lighteners that she uses". However, I didn't know that she was a "product pusher". I use to sit back and wonder about what she does for a living that enables her to afford such products?? Lol, now I know ;)

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I use to sit back and wonder about what she does for a living that enables her to afford such products?? Lol, now I know
Ya agree I was just looking on the website though the prices are expensive.I might just might lol order the The Colado white body milk.
I like the ingredients..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Ya agree I was just looking on the website though the prices are expensive.I might just might lol order the The Colado white body milk. I like the ingredients..
I think that F&F would prbly be a fabulous product line (for those of you who can afford it, lol). But personally, my money can't do Fair & Flawless... I'm just gonna stick to my sct favorites: HQ 4% and retin a for my face and L'abid cream for body. It's working out great for me so far and it doesn't cost $50,000 per purchase (lmao) :rotfl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts