Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hie everyone I’m so glad I found this site, I’m really excited. Please help!! I’m a beginner, looking to lighten skin from a deep brown complexion to caramel. I’m currently in my exfoliating phase, using soaps and f&w AHA lotion. I ran out of my K.Brothers Asantee goat milk and tamarind soap so I’m now using the papaya and honey one but it’s extremely drying. Has anyone used f&w aha soap before? because that might be my next best option. Also, what natural topical creams do you recommend for lightening. No roids/hq please!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Great for night use especially with an exfoliating lotion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will be happy to know that you can achieve these results from the comfort of your home by reaching for things on your *** shelf. Sounds amazing, right?
1. Lemon Juice:
Lemon juice has been a commonly used remedy since years for natural skin whitening. The mildly bleaching properties lighten the skin and exfoliate the top layer. Filled to the brim with active ingredients, lemon juice helps in effectively reducing skin problems like dark spots, pigmentation, blackheads, pimples, acne, etc.

Mix one part lemon juice with one part water and apply this all over your face using a cotton pad. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water. Do not apply this mixture more than twice a week and avoid going out in the sun for a few hours.

2. Papaya & Honey:
All of the love munching on freshly cut papayas, but your skin loves this tasty fruit as much as you do. Chock full of enzymes such as papain and alpha hydroxy acids, papaya helps eliminate dead skin cells and impurities to reveal, lighter glowing skin. The antibacterial properties of honey help protect the skin and make you moisturise it.

Mash the papaya to form a smooth, thick paste, add honey to it and mix it thoroughly. Apply this mixture to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.

3. Orange Peel & Yogurt:
Orange is one fruit that all of us love, thanks to how refreshing and rejuvenating it is. Vitamin C in the fruit works really well in whitening the skin and helps in getting rid of pigmentation.

Sundry the orange peels for a couple of days until they become crisp. Grind the orange peels to powder and mix a tablespoon of it with yogurt to form a smooth paste. Thoroughly cleanse your skin and apply this mixture to your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off using cold water.

To know more remedies that actually work visit the link given below.
https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-skin/skin-concerns/skin-lightening-home-remedies-for-glowing-skin
thanks so much for all the great tips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts