Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone..its been some time and I know I stated in two weeks I will let ya'll know if the lightening pills gluta c works or not or the gluta c- cream!! unfortuantely I have been sick with the flu, but have been able to use the cream which works marvelously evening the tone and the pills for starts as stated from the bottle that it will make your cheeks rosy..thats certainly correct! I also been using this soap that "funky momma" offer, but what everyone is stating about the burning feeling..etc, I havent experience that yet! There is a soap that I have been using from the beauty supply store "fair white" which cost $15.00, I know for sure it works!! It comes in a purple soap box, it makes wonders and it works good with the gluta c cream, just to let ya'll know that!! I dont know if the pills actually works for lightening the skin like it stated due to I taken a break due to sickness! but I will be giving it a try once again. And also I am trying this product called pink lips that suppose to help your lips to become pink! so far after using it for 1 week, my lips are red!! so i will continue to use it until the product is gone, from that i can let ya'll know if this works. Good Luck To All Those Who Is Trying As Well....Candi

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for all the info Candy! And welcome back. I hope you're feeling better now and ready to get back into getting your skin to where you want it. Does the fair white soap actually lighten or is it just a good exfoliator/cleanser? And that pink lips sounds fantastic! I would actually love for mine to be red. Yes let us know if it works. And good luck to you too

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Karenannev, Thanks!!
Yea...the fair & white soap in the purple box works wonders!! I use it with the Gluta-C Cream from funky mommas and it works well with it, compare to funky momma blend soap they have which I did try and it doesnt work as the Fair & White soap works. I learnt of the Fair & White soap when I lived in florida which I moved out there for 1 year and this Jamaican Girl who bleaches her skin given me info on that!! She told me its expensive but it works out of all soaps..so I bought it and it does. You can find it out of any beauty supply store for $15.00, I will be trying the Gluta-C W/ NAC pills that funky momma offers, which are some new pills! I will defintely let you and the rest of the ladies know if it works as well! But thanks again Karenannev!! Alright nice talking with you and hope you enjoy your day!! Candy

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey Karenannev, Thanks!!
Yea...the fair & white soap in the purple box works wonders!! I use it with the Gluta-C Cream from funky mommas and it works well with it, compare to funky momma blend soap they have which I did try and it doesnt work as the Fair & White soap works. I learnt of the Fair & White soap when I lived in florida which I moved out there for 1 year and this Jamaican Girl who bleaches her skin given me info on that!! She told me its expensive but it works out of all soaps..so I bought it and it does. You can find it out of any beauty supply store for $15.00, I will be trying the Gluta-C W/ NAC pills that funky momma offers, which are some new pills! I will defintely let you and the rest of the ladies know if it works as well! But thanks again Karenannev!! Alright nice talking with you and hope you enjoy your day!! Candy
Awesome! I am soooo going to get some of that, now that I'm almost out of my Likas. I'm sure a lot of us on here will be keen to try it. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts