Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my Canadian peeps how are you getting your lightening products now? The beauty supply stores and online websites refuse to sell lightening products. I honestly don’t know what to do now. I’ve heard from a few people that hq is banned in Canada.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@KellyRowlandd, do you have any updates? I am wondering something similar-- if LightenUp Clarifying gel would be seized by customs? Because you can get lightening effects with Mitchell brightening gels, but they are not labelled as "lightening", I think "brightening gels" are okay to import. Plus in February, I purchased Mitchell brightening gels from the Mitchell US website, and had someone mail them to me without them being seized. I am just wondering now about LightenUp Clarifying gel in specific because it is labelled as a clarifying gel, but because of the name LightenUp, I am wondering if it would be seized?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tough times for us right now in Canada. The last time I ordered from Mitchellbrands was in December and my package got delayed by customs. when I picked it up the Canada post guy said my order contained products that were being prohibited. I paid over $40 to get them and an email from Mitchellbrands saying they can't exactly ship most of their items to Canada anymore. Still searching for where to purchase items as my stash is almost done.

·
Registered
62 Posts
oh my goodness! I had no idea. I had a baby in February and my head has been in a hole ever since (new baby + cover). what are y'all doing now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts