Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

Anyone ever heard of clairissime products?? I heard the mega blast PRODUCTS ARE very good. can someone tell me more about clairissime and mega blast cream or pills

yours sincerly,

dl

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i used Clairissime products years ago (over 15years), I am surprised it is still in the market. They have a yellow and a pink line of products, the yellow line supposely contains AHA and the pink contains hydroquinone. it was an okay line.
I heard about megablast, but never used it, it is very expensive and it does contain hydroquinone.

Hey everyone...

Anyone ever heard of clairissime products?? I heard the mega blast PRODUCTS ARE very good. can someone tell me more about clairissime and mega blast cream or pills

yours sincerly,

dl

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey everyone...

yours sincerly,

dl
What exactly are you looking for? i.e. what skin condition do you need to correct with this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What exactly are you looking for? i.e. what skin condition do you need to correct with this?
Hey girl,
I need a GOODworking skin light product. Like for hyperpigmentation and dark spots, but i don't know what to use anymore. I wanted to try the megablast products... but i live in Europe and from what i've heard megablast is a lil bit expensive.

NewYorker, someone told me i should use clairissime skin lightening but i dunno if it's good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts