Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm wondering how often I should buy skin lightening products cause I've barely gone out for like 6 years now but only my body, legs, and feet are lighter, my face and arms are darker. I usually stay at home and work on the computer and only go outside to meet some friends or get groceries maybe once or twice a week. Do skin lightening products last forever after one use or do I continuously have to buy it cause the skin lightening products here are expensive and I can't afford to buy them like every week.

·
Registered
819 Posts
You have to keep purchasing them unfortunately. Once you reach your goal, u need to maintain it. Once a night or a few tmes a week.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Use SunBLOCK, also, not SunSCREEN.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Does anyone know if I can get my dark dull uneven skin tone <--------(avi) lightened and brightened to a complexion more like Ciara's(the singer) how would I go about that which products and regime should I use? thank u

Oh yeah I want to lighten my whole body.

·
Banned
737 Posts
Does anyone know if I can get my dark dull uneven skin tone <--------(avi) lightened and brightened to a complexion more like Ciara's(the singer) how would I go about that which products and regime should I use? thank u

Oh yeah I want to lighten my whole body.
fair and flawless gels and creams!!!!!!!!!! its the best out there for me prsonally

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
A lot depends upon how your skin adapts to the agents you choose, how consistent you are with your routine, how well you avoid the sun & how steadily you gently exfoliate. Lightening Fitz VI skin is the most challenging kind to change. It is much thicker than lighter shades of skin, tends to have a very thick stratum corneum & also tends to have a lot of accumulated sun damage since few dark people wore sunblock when they were growing up. No one knew that dark skin needed it too!

Initially, removing dead surface cells will be paramount. This will take some time but it will later enable your treatment creams of choice to penetrate better. You'll also better see which areas are uneven. Dark elbows, knuckles or knees must be blended into the surrounding skin before overall lightening can begin or you'll wind up very uneven.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thank you ondine you are lifesaver all questions I have asked you have answered with detail and all I can say is you are just a vessel of skin knowledge and many of us our your pupils lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Possible but you need the following patience, commitment and how to maintain that tone forever if that is your goal. Yes heads will turn when you get to NikiMinaj, jaws will drop if something happens that sets you back to original tone so keep that in mind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts