Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks very much for that post, it was a good read. Google ''FLOCLAIRE'', its the OTENTIKA products the skin lightening report is refering to. I did put up a post on their c15 serum. I personally have never tried their products, im currently using GLUTA C night. I was hoping to get the c15 serum for day use as it should boost up my sunblock. I might just give this a try now!

·
Registered
485 Posts
wow I had to pay for that report! Interesting.
There actually is a way to Google e-books were as you can read them without paying for them, but I don't think it's right seeing as this report is still for sale.
The author is losing money that way.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
the name of that site is books.google.com, it has all literature from books to jouirnals to newspapers to short stories and you CAN read the looks online but the only CATCH is that for every couple pages depending on the length of the book, there is a couple of pages missing, for example they will have pages 1-10 but then skip to 14-25.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
I've read this B4. It was a scam to suck money out of vulnerable people. It peddles so-called magic potion recipes that we've all seen before. The agents in there will add a glow to an already pale Caucasian, but that's about it.

·
Registered
485 Posts
the name of that site is books.google.com, it has all literature from books to jouirnals to newspapers to short stories and you CAN read the looks online but the only CATCH is that for every couple pages depending on the length of the book, there is a couple of pages missing, for example they will have pages 1-10 but then skip to 14-25.
What I'm talking about had nothing to do with books.google.com, it's using the search engine alone to read the ENTIRE e-books, no catches. The whole book!!

After purchasing that skin whiten report makes me wish I would have went on the sneak sneak instead of paying for it, but that would not have been right. Oh well....lesson learned.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
they said rotopherol is supposedly the active ingredient used by celebrities to lighten skin, please, rotopherol is a a a made up play on the scientific name of Vitamin E which is Tocopherol Acetate.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts