Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive got a few ques about skinlite (the hq/ret and steroid formula, http://www.alldaychemist.com/882-skin-lite-.html ) from adc. is the hq 4% or 2%? and is the ret .25,.5 or 1.0 %? would i apply it twice a day or just once? is it a more economical deal instead of buying adc hq and ret seperatly? is it overall quicker than hq and ret seperately?
Thanks Alot Hope to hear back form anyone!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I wouldn't get that one. Although the value for money is OK, it's not as good as compared to the 4% HQ (Alustra one).

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Skin lite is not compatable to Triluma since it has only half of the HQ in it: 2% only. The steroid is only necessary for people whose skin reacts poorly to the 0.05% RA in the formula. If you tolerate RA well just go with the 4% HQ & RA at the strength you tolerate well. Get a tube of generic Hydrocortisone cream from yr local pharmacy & if you get any irritated areas from the RA, just apply a dab of the HC & it'll soothe the irritation almost instantly. You don't need to apply a steroidal cream all over yourself every time you apply your creams.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I asked my Dr. for Rx. for Tri-luma, and it's is $188.00(wow) in Wal-Mart for a VERY small tube. I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for something that small.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts