Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to know if anyone has used Skin Medica products and what your thoughts and recommendations are on the products. I'm checking into this for my face. Thank you so much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just started using them this week. The cleanser, TNS recovery and the Sheer moisturizer. I am hooked, I started using the products this past Saturday on inflammed, broken out, raw horrible looking 45 yr old dkin. I had tried everything SKII, Le Mer, Baby Quasar, Eve Lom, Clarsonic.. the list is endless nothing calmed my skin but using the Skin Medica products my skin is calm, barely red and looks wonderful. I am hooked

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm not a DIY'er, so I began using SkinMedica Vitamin C/E Complex about 10 weeks ago because so many people on this forum seemed to think Vit C is an essential part of a skin regimen. Now I understand why. Outside of Botox, I have never seen anything make such a noticeable difference in my skin so quickly. My skin is clearer, firmer and my pores are smaller. Defnitely hooked. I've just received my second bottle, ordered at a discount through Amazon.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
It depends on what your concerns are and what your skin is like!
Different products work differently for different people! What might work for me might be just awful for you. I try samples before buying and have tried A LOT of products before finding what works.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been using it for about a year and, sadly, ran out. I found it EXCELLENT and can't tell you if it was the TMS, the C, retinol or the combination. It is soooo expensive that I'm deliberating buying more but can say, at 50, it's been looking better than in a long time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts