Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hi Joshie,

You can take two approaches, one is to find a product that is designed for combination skin, or you can attack each situation as it comes with two different products.

Does your oiliness result in acne? If so, you should look for products designed specifically for oily acne-prone skin. At night you should try to avoid overly moisturising products since they can lead to clogged pores.

Alternatively, it might be that dryness at night that aggrevates your skin and causes you to produce more oil during the day.

You can try using blotting papers during the day to remove the shine from high areas such as cheeks and forehead.

To be completely honest with you, in my opinion, I think that smooth skin comes from genetics with a minor part coming from the products used.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
That's not true. My dad is well into his fifties and his skin is good, and he just uses water and a bar of soap to wash his face. It's genetics. I see lots of old ladies at the spa that go there often and their skin still looks like crap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.