Skin Care Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
33,895 Posts
@gymrat ok will do. Can you tell me a specific brand to use?
If I didn't make my own, I would use Cosmetic Skin Solutions. Look for one with only a few ingredients, you want it for the Vit C benefit, so don't get one filled with a bunch of garbage not needed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Just an update for anyone who might stumble across this post or need help or have questions like it did.

Started to peel with new light on March 5th. Before that I used it for 7 days. I used the tips I got from here and moisturized moisturized moisturized with cocoa butter. I was super slow to peel my skin is really stubborn. I'm about 90% and had to start using more new light to help lift just the sides of my feet and the top of a few toes. So far no redarkining. I'm using my lightener every other day or 2 days just to make sure.

If anything I'm happy for the fact that I didn't redarken on my feet but dang my skin is stubborn and I just want the little areas left to finally peel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes it would match up with the rest of your body. I’m hooked on lactic acid lotion but I think I’m gonna stop because now it’s makiing my arms and legs red. Like after the peeling process it’ll look light , then a few hours later it’ll look red. Maybe that’s what will happen to your feet. However I’ve never heard of New Light Cream. How long did it take you to peel?
Hi, where can I purchase the LA lotion?

·
Administrator
33,895 Posts
Hi, where can I purchase the LA lotion?
Amlactin is an LA lotion, I would look for it if you don't want to make your own. If you get Amlactin start with the 12% version, there is also a 15% version, start low and work your way up if you are new to it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts