hi can anyone help me i am going to american laser center and this was the
2nd skin tightening session i told her that it was hurting me and she said
it has to be alot of heat to work i wanted to get up and tell her turn in down
or i will just leave i didnt and have some burns on my neck small but burns
i was told this is safe enough for grandma does a dr. oversee these people

·
Registered
515 Posts
If it hurts and burns STOP don't let any one treat you like this!!!
Look into the clinic see if they have had complaints against them.
Research other clinics ask more questions get feedback.
Ther are a lot of untrained people out there.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I hope they told you what to do for your burns? Keep posting, I will like to know if it is worth it (beside the burns) and will be pleased with the result and how many you will have? and if you don't mind to share how much did you pay?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your doctor should make sure the setting is tolertable for you.
I did my first treatment and at some part at high setting and it does hurt, It caused fine line marks on my skin, but I let my doctor know and she lowered it down. The marks should disappear in a few days. I plan to do total of 3 treatments.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
OMG! I almost had to sue ALC! They are a scam! I went to have hair removal, I had hardly any hair left as I treated for about a year in Thailand as it was cheap. I was doing legs, underarms and bikini and I had 5 treatments, not always on schedule as they lost staff, cancelled last minute, did not have the laser they promised when I signed up and I had to drive 50 miles to the nearest location with that, and they were not properly trained and could not get it right. I asked for a refund they refused I fought, got a refund and went to another place, Ideal Image, and in 3 treatments all hair was gone!

I would NEVER trust them for any procedure. I get emails still from people looking to sue them (I posted on a complaint site) and people who were injured and worse! RUN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts