Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone can help me.

My Skin Tone is different on different parts of my face. It's a long story, but the sides of my face are pale, and the front part of my face is tanned.
It's not a Medical Problem, it's just that the front my face have had a lot of sun, and the sides of my face havent.

Is there any way for me to make it even all over? Ive heard of Skin Whitening Creams or Microdermabrasion Treatments. Can anyone tell me which one I should try. Id really like to get this sorted out as it's hurting my confidence.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree with much of what you say, however, I'm not sure I agree about a few other claims you make about your product.

According to Thody AJ, Graham A., Department of Dermatology, Medical School, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom. "Over the years there has been much debate as to whether alpha-MSH has a role as a pigmentary hormone in humans. There are two main reasons for this. First, despite the observations in the 1960s that alpha-MSH increased skin darkening in humans, there are reports that the peptide has no effect on melanogenesis in cultured human melanocytes. Second, the human pituitary, unlike that of most mammals, secretes very little alpha-MSH and circulatory levels of the peptide in humans are extremely low."

Mealtonin distribution is not entirely dependant on UV ray exposure. In fact in the salamander that lives in the dark, it too has a high level of MSH causing it's skin to darken yet it has no sun? How come? High levels of tyrosine, the chief melanin precursor, reduced the proliferative effect of alpha-MSH and altered human melanocyte morphology as compared to treatment with low levels of tyrosine. The presence of high tyrosine and alpha-MSH caused teh melanocytes to display large, pigmented cell bodies and less dendricity.

Exposure to alpha-MSH in the presence of low tyrosine for up to 9 days did not appreciably increase melanin levels, but culturing the human melanocytes in high levels of tyrosine with alpha-MSH increased melanin levels 10-50-fold, depending on the pigmentation background of the donor.

Melanin is far more complex than you refer to. It is activated by the MSH (melanin stimulating hormone) hormones in the brain. These are a class of peptides produced in the pituitary gland, and boy-oh-boy are these important to all of us for more than just skin coloration. MSH released into the brain by these neurons has effects on appetite and sexual arousal. IN fact, several pharmaceutical companies are in clinical trials for sexual dysfunctions.

But that is not what we are here to discuss. (this is where I agree with you) An increase in MSH will cause a darkening in humans. Melanocyte-stimulating hormone increases in humans during pregnancy. This, along with increased estrogens causes increased pigmentation in pregnant women. In Cushions syndrome high levels of (adrenocorticotroppic hormone (ACTH) production also leads to high MSH levels, which cause an abnormal darkening.

(this is where I disagree with you) Different levels of MSH are not the major cause of racial variation in skin color. But why are there different levels? In many red headed people, and other people who do not tan well, there are variations in their hormone receptors, causing them to not respond to MSH in the blood.

What if the person doesn't have a uniform distribution of MSH receptors in the body to be activated by your product? Will it work 100%? What will happen to all of the above hormonal cascades?

What else is out there to eliminate or reduce hyperpigmentation without all this pharmalogical creation? Isn't this using a seldge hammer to smash a flea?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same problem as you. Until a friend of mine suggested that I should buy a soap called SW+SS.
I didnt have too high expectations at first, cause I had tried other products in the past and they didnt work.
After I tried it, I was really impressed. All of my friends would say that I look beautiful, but they couldnt tell why.
Give it a try. It might work for you like it did for me. I got it from ebay UK, cause they dont sell it in all countries yet.
Have a look at their website also for more info. Its 100% safe.
Their website is
theswisscare.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would suggest to apply HQ at different concentrations to the different areas to even skin tone... You could also use salicylic acid to even skin tone and accelerates cell turn over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts