Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a good way to lighten my shade since i used to swim without sun block and i have brown hands and feet (and dark inner thighs)for really long time, and I felt like I'm lost there are too many products out there what to choose? For how long? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
112 Posts
You need to start a chemical exfoliation routine before you introduce any lightening products. Otherwise, you will become patchy and you will lighten very unevenly. I suggest researching a chemical exfoliation routine (I recommend weekly lactic acid peels), look into tretinoin 0.5% for the body (and 0.025% for face, but be warned, it's not for beginners), invest in a strong sunscreen and avoid the sun like the plague. Do this for a solid 3 months and be consistent with your routine, and then you can look into products. There are a lot of threads here about this topic, you should definitely research further :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pls has anyone ordered maxi white serum from pals recently? I tried ordering today and the serum says whitening instead of brightening. I’m not sure if it still contains ka or the HQ version. Help guys!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts