Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know. Search the forum. I searched it and there are so many variables when it comes to skincare and I have only a basic knowledge...I dont know where to start.

So I am looking for some advice on a good skin care regimen.

I am african american and I would say I have combination skin. I am 29yo. Right now I use proactiv but want to switch to something with less steps. I use a mosturizer made by olay although I can't remember the name right now. It has an SPF of 15. I only cleanse my face at night and mosturize every now and then. I am looking for a regimen that has an anti-wrinkle affect, although I think that a regimen that includes mostuirizer and a product with SPF would do the trick. I am also looking to even my tone as I have dark spots (a few) on my face.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Since you are looking to even your tone and ur dark spots, I recommend the AMBI skincare regimen. They have the ambi complexion cleansing bar and the ambi fade cream for oily normal or dry skin. They even have a moisturizer with spf 30. I recommend this because there is another AA girl who used ambi regimen with success at evening her skin out and keeping it clear. Its also a simple regimen, just what you are looking for.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesterday I went into a store to get skincare products and became so overwhelmed...it is so much out there.

I think I will try to start with some of NCN's products since they have a money back guarentee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts