Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried Skinceuticals A.G.E. Interrupter and, if so, what results did they get?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
yeah I'm with periwinkle on this product. I certainly wouldn't pay $150 for a product that has Bismuth in it. No thanks. Kind of shocking actually that skinceuticals would have such a product. Normally their ingredients are top notch. A little disappointing in the listed ingredients for A.G.E. in my opinion.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your replies. How disappointing because I have been using Skinceuticals for 4 months now and they have certainly made a difference to my skin. Wish I could work out wich ones are making the difference so I buy cheaper products to replace the ones that do not make difference.

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Thanks for your replies. How disappointing because I have been using Skinceuticals for 4 months now and they have certainly made a difference to my skin. Wish I could work out wich ones are making the difference so I buy cheaper products to replace the ones that do not make difference.
Make your own DIY C serum that is posted here and save a wad of cash.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I have an entire brochure on skinceutical recommended to me by a neighbour who works in a plastic surgeons office. I find everything they have looks amazing but I also find I can find the same ingredients in less advertised products that probably are equally as effective as they do not market as much. I think if I were rolling in money I may well try all their products but in the end I think many companies make the same products with less marketing costs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts