Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before anyone says look at the old skinlight threads, I have. Yet my question hasn't really been answered. Prior to skinlight I was using extreme glow (2x a day) and la lotion (at night) w Kojie San (2x a day) and sea salt baths and la peel for 3 months and I noticed no change in colour only softer skin. I heard lots of good things about skinlight so I bought two tubs and have been using it alongside la lotion and Kojie San with my KIT and sea salt baths and peels. It's been 18 days and half the jar is finished but I see little to no improvement yet. How long should it take or should I give it to see results?

I'm getting a lil frustrated and my face, chest, hands and feet are light (due to extreme glow and other stuff not from SL) but the rest of my body is still dark and summer is coming. I've got a deadline of June so three months to go. Is this normal? I know ppl may say I should give it a month but half the jar is finished so I would've thought I would be seeing something by now. I don't have any trouble exfoliating I peel and see skin come off but I never see any actual lightening. I can't get RA so don't suggest that pls. Btw I do wear sunscreen and keep my arms and legs covered at all times. Thanks

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
A tub of skin light lasts a month , I’ve started using skin light mix with ka cream and 2 ka serums , I use ga lotion 3 times a week , today is my 5 week of using it and only seen brightening . Skin light works slow .
what is you goal shade

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A tub of skin light lasts a month , I’ve started using skin light mix with ka cream and 2 ka serums , I use ga lotion 3 times a week , today is my 5 week of using it and only seen brightening . Skin light works slow .
what is you goal shade
Thanks for the reply. My legs and arms are probably like a gabby union shade (med/dark brown) and Im trying to get them to a pale caramel shade like below. Problem is I can't lighten everything else until my arms and legs lighten,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Dehum ok try this method make 12 % lotion out of you skin light cream . Use the cream as base. I would say add 2 ka serum aswell. I notice when I mix aha with skin lightener I see more results than using a aha lotion and then a skin lightening cream mix
Thank you! Will try this

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@Dehum ok try this method make 12 % lotion out of you skin light cream . Use the cream as base. I would say add 2 ka serum aswell. I notice when I mix aha with skin lightener I see more results than using a aha lotion and then a skin lightening cream mix
Where do you buy ka serum from?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tell me you regimen of your whole body from am & pm , from face to toes
MORNING

Face-
Kojie San (15 mins)
vitamin C serum
carrot oil serum
lemonvate cream (only twice a week to maintain)
moisturiser
sunscreen SPF 50,

Body-
Kojie San (15 mins)
skinlight (for arms, legs, stomach)
Carowhite (butt and back)
Neoplus gel (hands)

NIGHT

Body-
Kojie San (15 mins) I use a KIT to scrub
Lactic acid lotion 15%
Skinlight (for arms, legs, stomach)
Neoplus gel (hands)

Face:
Kojie San (15 mins)
Vitamin C serum
Carrot oil serum
Moisturiser

Once a week I do an La peel (50%) I stopped but only started back up again 3 weeks ago . I skin build for 2 days following the peel with whipped Shea butter and olive oil (only started doing this last week). Then I do a sea salt bath once a week and use my KIT to scrub dead skin off.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
MORNING

Face-
Kojie San (15 mins)
vitamin C serum
carrot oil serum
lemonvate cream (only twice a week to maintain)
moisturiser
sunscreen SPF 50,

Body-
Kojie San (15 mins)
skinlight (for arms, legs, stomach)
Neoplus gel (hands)

NIGHT

Body-
Kojie San (15 mins) I use a KIT to scrub
Lactic acid lotion 15%
Skinlight (for arms, legs, stomach)
Neoplus gel (hands)

Face:
Kojie San (15 mins)
Vitamin C serum
Carrot oil serum
Moisturiser

Once a week I do an La peel (50%) I stopped but only started back up again 3 weeks ago . I skin build for 2 days following the peel with whipped Shea butter and olive oil (only started doing this last week). Then I do a sea salt bath once a week and use my KIT to scrub dead skin off.
Someone on here mix skin light and caro white together with some serum and got result . I would say just one out of the two and make the 12% aha lotion with it . Only use the mix on the darkest part. Now for the rest body just use 15 % aha lotion 3 times a week and use face lemonvate 2 times a week. We can maintain with 3 times while darkest parts catch up . I would say be carful with kit , it gave me pih so I just exfoliate with aha lotion instead

1 - 20 of 33 Posts