Skin Care Talk banner
181 - 200 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hy
I’ll PM you, and I’m from West London. And yes I do, the other day I was getting food with my friends and my friend told me this man was full on staring at me.
Imagine when you go to a gathering, queen.

Can be a model or IG model with your new aesthetic.

Yes please the pictures I need inspiration and motivation. I've been skipping weeks on my body.

Been using carotone bsc cream on lips.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 · (Edited)
Update: Guys my back and stomach are LIGHTER than my face! This is a very big deal because since I was young my stomach and back have always been severely hype pigmented and like 6 shades darker than the rest of me. My natural colour is gabrielle union but my back was Lupita's colour and my stomach was like a shade off from that. Now my back is so pale , I think it may be the palest part of my body. My stomach also very light as are my feet.

Also, just to make things more clear in terms of progress. To put things simply, I am much closer to being light skinned than I am dark skinned. On the spectrum I'd be towards the lighter end.

My mum and brother called me 'light'. My brother said I am 'already light' and I will look mixed race if I get to my goal.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
This is just so you guys have an accurate depiction of my skintone. My mum gave me this concealer and I was so excited to use it but unfortunately it is the same colour as my skin . Then I thought now that I know it’s an exact match I’ll upload a pic so you guys can see my skintone without me actually posting a pic of my face . BTW my back and chest and stomach are lighter than this but it matches my face

maybellinr instant age rewind 10 CARAMEL

I’m

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Im thinking of upping my peel strength from 50% to 60%? Because I never see visible flaking or peeling until I physically rub with my KIT.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm glad I have seen this thread.

I first started using caro light/white back in 2013 and that stuff really lighted my stomach and butt really well.

this time I've started using skinlight for more than 4 months to try something different but I haven't seen any results at all, in fact, I think it's made me darker.. So looks like I'll be returning back to using carowhite after I'm done with my natural lightening.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm glad I have seen this thread.

I first started using caro light/white back in 2013 and that stuff really lighted my stomach and butt really well.

this time I've started using skinlight for more than 4 months to try something different but I haven't seen any results at all, in fact, I think it's made me darker.. So looks like I'll be returning back to using carowhite after I'm done with my natural lightening.
Yes go back to what worked for you.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi.

Is skinlight cream going to be your main long term product?

Do you do weekly peels? I mix my lactic acid in body wash, use every other day. I'm at that stage where I look light skin indoor lightning, curtains open, shopping center, and outside, whereas browner in dim lightning.
How much lactic acid do you mix in your body wash? Are you using just a normal body wash babe

·
Registered
80 Posts
same, although my legs have lightened it’s not good enough for me. An acquaintance of mine who is brow skinned has very fair legs (fairer than mine) even though her overall complexion is like 2 shades darker.
Are you talking about caro white as in the cream? What I mix into my skinlight is CARO LIGHT oil (Angel) but I have used caro white cream (dream) before on my butt and back as it was extremely jet black and it worked wonders and made my back and butt peel loads when used alongside La lotion. All in all I would recommend both. But I’ve never mixed caro WHITE. cream I’ve only used it separately .
to Answer ur question though, I think SL works better with CL oil mix
Thank you so much girl, I didn't see this, so much has been going on with me and I'm surprised I'm still gaining shades coz I've been really slacking

·
Registered
465 Posts
This is so interesting I gonna try it. Whilst you doing this do I still use my LA lotion mix. Do u use it everyday?
I do it every other day, or twice a week depends. Not on same day as lactic lotion, I'm using another cream exfoliator. Honestly, I don't like the smell of lactic lotion that's why I put it as wash off.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Do it at night before shower, to avoid staining clothes. Scrub knuckles with light cloth or shower puff. Then moisturize or add in fair and white sowhite cream tube. Never leave hands dry, always moisturize lotion Nivea so soft.
Where did you buy your glutathione comprime serum?

181 - 200 of 203 Posts