Skin Care Talk banner
201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've gone a shade up, I believe. after avoiding looking at myself in the bathroom mirror for ages because of the PIH on my arm I am way more yellowy, the lighter I get the more the yellow seems to come through. Face is looking A1 , I prefer to just wear concealer now because even though I feel like the foundation I was wearing was too light, after 20 minutes it would make me look darker than without makeup. My face is looking very pale ngl its looking very caramel. I think Im 3 shades away now. Does anyone else feel like wearing foundation makes them look darker?

Have to stop end of August so I basically have 2 more months of HQ creams, so hopefully can squeeze in two more shades up between now and then. Then I will have 1 shade left to go which I'll have to achieve using natural products and peels and soaps and sea salt baths which shouldn't be too difficult as its only 1 shade. I may finally buy retin A at that point as I won't need too many if its only a shade to go.

I desperately need to get colour matched but all the makeup counters are far-ish from me
which HQ creams are you using and what are the %?

201 - 203 of 203 Posts