Skin Care Talk banner
281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
I’m now warm sand in too faced, I was caramel like 3 weeks ago . My friend said caramel look like a dark blob on my face and the makeup counter guy agreed

Joint Skin Hand Arm Shoulder

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
I didn't tell you guys I weaned off the posh cream and im using paw paw lotion by dream cosmetics and alternate using it with Mimi white AHA serum and Retin A (at night) as kindly suggested by @pengcaramelglo .

It's only been 3 weeks so it hasn't lightened me further per se (its a natural cream so I wasn't expecting fast drastic results) but I haven't darkened so clearly its doing something. It smells sooo good like tropical juice. I don't use it on inner arm (where my blue veins are) as they're quite light already or inner thighs. Only 20 wish days to go till I can go back to using SL. Tbh I don't miss the smell of SL at all! that's the only thing I don't like about SL.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Also I wear the same shade as 6Kenza in foundation for both too faced and nars. Tahoe and warm sand but I feel like her body is lighter than mine.

Hairstyle Shoulder Eyelash Fashion Neck
Car Jeans Tire Land vehicle Wheel
Joint Shoulder Neck Street fashion Sleeve

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #291 ·
Haven't updated much as I've kind of just maintained my shade while using natural products. Next week I'm back to HQ, I miss it and I'm tempted to start 1 week earlier. Just wanted to say if you're using Retin A, the gel is much better than the cream. Cream doesn't do anything , barely peeled. Gel peeled very well after only a few days. I use the gel on my knuckles then my lightening gel.

Almost at the end of my journey.Definitely gonna get there in time for Christmas.

281 - 291 of 291 Posts