Skin Care Talk banner
301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #301 ·
Yesterday I came out the shower and my mum said I've gone 'very light', also I go red very easily like especially after hot showers. Initially I thought it was an allergic reaction or irritation but the redness goes after 10 mins and it does not hurt. I guess because my skin is lighter now.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey so there are 3 raphe products, you're thinking of the triple melasma bleach (I mentioned 2 months ago) which is a body cream that I used during my hq break. What Im using and referencing is the face cream and gel for my face
Hi darling, where did you buy kojie San please?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Got matched today at Mac and apparently I have hit my goal of NC42! The lady looked at NC43 and she didn’t even bother try it on me she said ‘that’s too dark’. I still feel I only look light sometimes and other times just brown skinned but then again NC42 is not high yellow.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
I’m still gonna work on my lower body a bit more though. I’ve come to the realisation that unless you are very high yellow or very lightskinned you will ALWAYS look brown in certain lightings. because there are hints of brown in your tone.
This kinda triggers colour dysmorphia because in my opinion sometimes I’m like I’m still dark and get dissapointed when I look brown in some mirrors. I won’t lie , this annoys me as I want to always look light .

People who are high YELLA have no brown at all so they always look pink or white.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 · (Edited)
GOAL REACHEDDD🏁🏁 I tried 310 fenty at home which I thought used to be sooooo light and it matches me! I’m shook. Because I still don’t think I’m lightskinned to me I look brown/caramel. I have such bad dysmorphia when it comes to these things. I know 310 is 100% lightskinned but I don’t see it. 😭😭😭. No matter how many times I get matched I will never see myself as light. I think I will just make peace with the fact that others see me as light even tho I might not necessarily see it myself

I guess my work here is done 🥳 (even tho I don’t see it ) I will continue with my regimen until the new year on my lower body. Then I’m just maintaining from Jan 1st. took a while and hit a few bumps but we made it in time for christmas ! If anyone wants pictures just PM (as long as you’re not a newbie ).
So In total it took me 9 months to go from an NC 50 to NC42 (With a 2 month HQ break) or Fenty 420 to 310/330
I’m going to make a thread with tips and tricks.

lastly I want to thank everyone that helped me to get to this point and people who gave me tips and all the resources on here! I used to always think skin bleachers were ashy but there’s a right and wrong way to do things. This forum taught me how to do it properly and retain your undertone 🥺🥺

·
Registered
50 Posts
GOAL REACHEDDD🏁🏁 I tried 310 fenty at home which I thought used to be sooooo light and it matches me! I’m shook. Because I still don’t think I’m lightskinned to me I look brown/caramel. I have such bad dysmorphia when it comes to these things. I know 310 is 100% lightskinned but I don’t see it. 😭😭😭. No matter how many times I get matched I will never see myself as light. I think I will just make peace with the fact that others see me as light even tho I might not necessarily see it myself

I guess my work here is done 🥳 (even tho I don’t see it ) I will continue with my regimen until the new year on my lower body. Then I’m just maintaining from Jan 1st. took a while and hit a few bumps but we made it in time for christmas ! If anyone wants pictures just PM (as long as you’re not a newbie ).
So In total it took me 9 months to go from an NC 50 to NC42 (With a 2 month HQ break) or Fenty 420 to 310/330

lastly I want to thank everyone that helped me to get to this point and people who gave me tips and all the resources on here! I used to always think skin bleachers were ashy but there’s a right and wrong way to do things. This forum taught me how to do it properly and retain your undertone 🥺🥺

aww congrats on your goal , I'm so happy for you:love::love:
you are such a huge motivation
be super proud of yourself only God knows the amount of effort time and money it takes
most give up or never go all the way
so give yourself a huge pat in the back

maybe I'm the least person to give advice but about your body dysmorphia, hear me out
a lot of people when they go through extreme body changes they focus so much on the outside they don't work on the inside so when they reach their goals its like something doesn't seem right because even though they changed their physical appearance inside they still feel the same
the same thing thing happen when I successfully reached my dream weight for the first time, I went from slightly overweight to skinny and it didn't feel right I wanted to hide my body because I still felt big
basically I was doing that I focused so much on looking skinny I didn't felt it deep down even tho everyone saw it

what helped me solve the problem was meditating and actually putting some effort into feeling skinny
like focusing on the feeling, the vibe, the energy, of being skinny and fit
so basically the same effort I put into physically loosing weight I applied the same effort into feeling skinny
it took me sometime but I'm finally at a place where I really embrace and 100% accept that I'm now in fact skinny
I also let go of the past me and embrace a new identity

so maybe it isn't that deep with you but if it is I hope this helps you so you can fully enjoy 100% your new

·
Registered
517 Posts

Yasssssssssssssssssss

Where did you buy Raphe gel please? You are a G.O.A.T this is what SCT is all about. You revived it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #310 ·
Yasssssssssssssssssss

Where did you buy Raphe gel please? You are a G.O.A.T this is what SCT is all about. You revived it.
Thank you!🥺💖, I did my best to update this thread even though the site is dead so I can help even a few people.
I am trying to find the website as my mum bought it last year in bulk (as shipping was really expensive) and it came up to £240 but the website I’m seeing that stock it look like they’ve inflated the price loads.

The cream I used is selling for $800 apparently which is just ridiculous and definitely not the price I paid. Unless that is the website and they’ve raised the price .

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #311 ·
aww congrats on your goal , I'm so happy for you:love::love:
you are such a huge motivation
be super proud of yourself only God knows the amount of effort time and money it takes
most give up or never go all the way
so give yourself a huge pat in the back

maybe I'm the least person to give advice but about your body dysmorphia, hear me out
a lot of people when they go through extreme body changes they focus so much on the outside they don't work on the inside so when they reach their goals its like something doesn't seem right because even though they changed their physical appearance inside they still feel the same
the same thing thing happen when I successfully reached my dream weight for the first time, I went from slightly overweight to skinny and it didn't feel right I wanted to hide my body because I still felt big
basically I was doing that I focused so much on looking skinny I didn't felt it deep down even tho everyone saw it

what helped me solve the problem was meditating and actually putting some effort into feeling skinny
like focusing on the feeling, the vibe, the energy, of being skinny and fit
so basically the same effort I put into physically loosing weight I applied the same effort into feeling skinny
it took me sometime but I'm finally at a place where I really embrace and 100% accept that I'm now in fact skinny
I also let go of the past me and embrace a new identity

so maybe it isn't that deep with you but if it is I hope this helps you so you can fully enjoy 100% your new
Thank you sis💓💜 This is gonna help me reflect on my journey so much ! How are your goals going for you ?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts

@Dehum congratulations, did u manage to even out knuckles

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thank you!🥺💖, I did my best to update this thread even though the site is dead so I can help even a few people.
I am trying to find the website as my mum bought it last year in bulk (as shipping was really expensive) and it came up to £240 but the website I’m seeing that stock it look like they’ve inflated the price loads.

The cream I used is selling for $800 apparently which is just ridiculous and definitely not the price I paid. Unless that is the website and they’ve raised the price .
Hun is it Skin care Research Laboratory or Raphe Pharmaceutiques

Which face cream or gel?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts

Wow congrats!! This is pretty much exactly what I want to do. I was 420, started last winter with an exfoliation & protection routine and managed to lighten up some of my permatan. I bought concealer 390 as a highlight and even that was starting to blend in.
but now i'm struggling to find an active/hq prouct to really make a significantdifference. I will be reading over this thread for tips!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
Wow congrats!! This is pretty much exactly what I want to do. I was 420, started last winter with an exfoliation & protection routine and managed to lighten up some of my permatan. I bought concealer 390 as a highlight and even that was starting to blend in.
but now i'm struggling to find an active/hq prouct to really make a significantdifference. I will be reading over this thread for tips!
Thank you! I just made a megaaa thread that Ive been working on for months detailing everything in one.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
I made a huge thread detailing everything I did with tips and tricks:

301 - 320 of 320 Posts