Skin Care Talk banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Someone on here mix skin light and caro white together with some serum and got result . I would say just one out of the two and make the 12% aha lotion with it . Only use the mix on the darkest part. Now for the rest body just use 15 % aha lotion 3 times a week and use face lemonvate 2 times a week. We can maintain with 3 times while darkest parts catch up . I would say be carful with kit , it gave me pih so I just exfoliate with aha lotion instead
Thank you! Will try this on my legs as they’re very stubborn

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I thought I’d give update on my progress for people who are also thinking of using skin light or lurkers.
It’s been 4 weeks since i started . I saw slight peeling on my stomach. In a very small section there is a deep peel where the skin underneath is much lighter. However the rest of my stomach is slightly flaking (not much).

I mixed skinlight w lactic acid to use on the arms (not sure of the strength but I added 2 1/2 teaspoons, to the remaining jar as it was nearly finished) , I only started this on Wednesday night. I have yet to see an improvement.

I’ll probably update this in 2 weeks or if I see a change before then.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Also wanted to note if I seem slightly frustrated it’s because I have a deadline of June 21st and I don’t feel that I’ve lightened much since I started. My mum says I’ve come a long way but I really don’t think so in terms of my body. My hands, back, bum, chest and face are coming along nicely but i don’t use skinlight on those. Rest of my body is still dark.
One more thing, I’m the kind of person that doesn’t notice changed unless they are very drastic so until my body is significantly lighter it will still look as dark as before to me!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also wanted to note if I seem slightly frustrated it’s because I have a deadline of June 21st and I don’t feel that I’ve lightened much since I started. My mum says I’ve come a long way but I really don’t think so in terms of my body. My hands, back, bum, chest and face are coming along nicely but i don’t use skinlight on those. Rest of my body is still dark.
One more thing, I’m the kind of person that doesn’t notice changed unless they are very drastic so until my body is significantly lighter it will still look as dark as before to me!
I lurked through some old threads and it seems that some people get enhanced results when they mix the “skin light lightening oil” into the cream or layer it on top of the cream.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Okay, so I’ve decided to buy Caro light oil to mix with skinlight . As I don’t have another month to waste observing whether the cream works or not. A user on here aimingatzoe said she had stubborn skin (like mine) and it worked for her after , similarly to me, extreme glow didn’t work for her. I’ll update you guys!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
lots of flaking on stomach in shower, scraped dead skin off with finger. However it doesn't look much lighter yet.

Using LA/Skinlight mix and top of arms are peeling to reveal lighter skin underneath.

Will update accordingly (Haven't done the CL oil/ Skinlight mix yet btw).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Upper outer arm looks a shade lighter, I tested by using my old foundation and swatching it on my arm. Last month although the foundation was too dark also, it blended in more on my arms. Today I can see a more stark contrast.

inner thighs flaking (not much but they’ve NEVER flaked before even when I did 60% peel)
I started the CL oil/ SL mix yesterday night

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
To lighten the face . I seem to be doing it now. Even in the summer time in the sun you might turn back dark again maybe after 3 months even with sunscreen. You should always wear sunscreen lotion. Ok, buy some Clean and Clear acne skin toner which is red or blue. Apply it on the area you want to lighten and buy a skin lightener and apply it over top of the clean and clear. You might choose to use another toner. I use Clean and Clear. I use this bleach cream called Dr. Fred Summet. It is a wax and I am seeing great lightening results. It will not work without the clean and clear because it is strong and will or might turn your face very red. I first couldn't for 3 days with out my face turning red. Now, I've used it for 3 weeks with no problem. Your face might turn light reddish witch is the breaking up of dark pigments. You might want to use a vanishing skin lightener or bleaching cream. If you decide to use Dr. Fred Summit, witch you should use a Clean and clear or an other skin toner first so that it could get in to the skin and work, if you use Dr. Fred Summit, you should wipe it off with a *** paper towl before washing your face. I save my store advertisement or news papers to use to wipe it off. But, don't use your news papers like I do. I might be infected or has some colorful ink. I have Malasma and it is taking a little longer to lighten those areas on both cheeks. I am applying it over my whole but you should just apply it in dark spots. I've used the before 30 yours ago and it made my face very light and I got dark from being out in the sun. I didn't know much about sun screen lotion. Don't use too much or for a long period of time because you might get a little lighter than you've expected.
Thank you! Will try this when my body catches up

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Stomach is getting lighter but in patches. I can tell because TMI inside my belly button looks darker in comparison to the skin on my stomach . (This is probably a sign I should rub the cream in my belly button too lol!)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts