Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone uses these products, just saw one of his shows, he has the gift of the gab, crease release, wrinkle balm very convincing, for a 46 year old his skin is amazing.
his products are new in OZ.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Lydia, I've been using his products for 10 years. Love his serums, body butter, orchid gel and he even makes an eyelash growth serum loaded with peptides and conditioners. The dermappeal is simply amazing as well!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just purchased his SKINN starter kit plus the 3 piece eyelash conditioning set from TSC.
Haven't tried the skincare yet, but I've started on the lash conditioning gel (I like it!) & will try the lash base stuff this week before bed.

I'll report back in a few weeks : )

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just purchased his SKINN starter kit plus the 3 piece eyelash conditioning set from TSC.
Haven't tried the skincare yet, but I've started on the lash conditioning gel (I like it!) & will try the lash base stuff this week before bed.

I'll report back in a few weeks : )
Thanks for reply, we can compare notes, I have bought the wrinkle balm, Day and Night cream and Lip renewal.
Somehow I don't think it will work as well as fawnie's vit c. But who knows???

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you get an opportunity to try the Eye Crease Release serum, you should! You only need a very small dab so the bottle lasts a year! I take out a tiny jar full which I use daily and refill as needed. Keep the remaining in the fridge...This eye cream doesn't 'puff out ' my eye area and leaves skin smooth-eye lid area too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts